Harware and software experts for your podcast. ✌️
Survivor, Mother, Wall-Streeter, Start-up Tech CEO
Challenges of “making it” as a minority, a woman and a mom – Anything is possible. The world of fitness and where it’s headed.
- What it takes to be a startup CEO while being a great mom.
- How to make the impossible possible.
- Mistake to look out for as a non-tech tech-startup CEO
Ellie Sarmadi, the founder of the company, is a former Wall Street Investment Banker who shifted her focus to the entrepreneurial side of business. After over a decade of working in real estate, consulting at Deloitte, MBA at Columbia Business School, Investment Banking at Morgan Stanley, and some Angel Investing; in 2018, Ellie decided to innovate from scratch and build UBQFIT.
Founder / Creator / Music Producer / Action Junkie
Financial Services, Cryptocurrency, Marketing
- Music production, and audio editing.
- Entertainment, life stories, and entrepreneurship.
- Product development.
- Digital currency like cryptocurrency.
I've always lived my life on the pursuit to make others happy. Whether it's by making them smile with a new rhythm, or by creating a product that just makes things easier, my goal is to leave a mark on this world that nobody frowns about. I love to talk about new technology products (specifically in the blockchain space), and would be happy to talk for hours about anything other than politics.